Please join us for the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the Edmonton West Conservative Association.
In light of COVID -19 and the need to ensure proper setup and precautions are taken, you must RSVP no later than November 14 at the link below.
The following business will be conducted:
- Report by the President on behalf of the Board of Directors
- Presentation of financial statements
- Election of Directors
- Update from our Member of Parliament Kelly McCauley
If you would like to stand as a director for the board please contact Linda Lo at email@example.com or 780-498-1818 by November 10.
To be eligible to stand for election or vote at the AGM you must:
- be resident in the Federal riding of Edmonton West and provide photo identification and proof of address and have held membership in the Conservative Party of Canada for 21 days prior to the meeting
- If your membership has expired no more than 90 days prior to the meeting then you may renew at the door with a credit card or cheque only. You may also renew your membership at conservative.ca.
Public health guidance:
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat (even if they appear mild or resemble a cold).
- Attendees must wear a mask and practice physical distancing at the event and follow government guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (https://www.alberta.ca/prevent-the-spread.aspx).
- This is an audience style event with appropriate physical distance between chairs. We ask that you not mix and mingle during the event and remain stationary in your chair during the presentations, as required by new provincial guidelines.
10010 179A St
Edmonton, AB T5S 2T1
Click Here For Google Map & Directions